School fees is commensurate with the facilities provided. No capitation fee or voluntary donation is taken from the children. At the end of the academic session the school managing committee consults parents/guardians for revising the school fee ( if necessary ). No revision in fee is made during the mid session.
1. It is necessary to make advance payment of the fee from dated 1st to 10th of every month. Defaulters fine of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged after 10th of the every month. If fee are not cleared upto 10th of the next month with all the dues, the name of the students will be stuck off from the roll and after that re-admission fee will be charged for continuation.
2. The transport fee and vocational fees will be paid by the parents/guardians monthly along with tuition fee.
3. Deposit of repeated reminder, if fees are not being paid, the names of the wards will be stuck off from the school register.
4. Even though a student remains absent for a long time, his/her fees will be charged even for the absent period.
5. There will be no reduction on any kind of fees on account of holiday`s vacations or any period of the absence of pupils.
6. Guardians are requested to pay the fee on fixed date and obtain payment receipt from the office counter.
7. All payment to the school are to be made in cash.
8.Conveyance charge – Depend upon distance
Any kind of purposeful damage done to the school property leads to serve penalty fee Rs. 500 to Rs. 15000.
NOTE:- fee structure of the school for current seession will be available separately.